Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, September 22, 2008

Post Family Fun Day

Last Thursday was our posts family fun day. The school dismissed early and that's when the fun began. There was a huge BBQ. Also lots of fun things set up for the kids. I think the three big kids enjoyed the mechanical bull the most. Ella however, liked the sandboxes. It was a beautiful day and all of us had so much fun. DJ and I had a great time watching the kids have a blast. I even got a bit messy helping Faith water color a tarp. It was great.


Caleb about to be thrown from the mechanical bull
Faith having a great time

Darrell trying to be brave on the bull


Ella playing in the sand
Ella decided two shovels were better than one!

Faith jumping awayCaleb trying to get the hang of things

Darrell cheesing for the camera

Darrell, DJ, Ella, and Caleb blowing bubbles

Faith adding to the tarp mural

Caleb and Darrell adding their own touch of art to the mural although it looks more like target practice lol

No comments: