Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Darrell's 6th Birthday Party

I can't believe my little baby boy is six! How did that happen? I just don't know! Thanks to everyone who sent him a card and money. He had a volcano themed birthday party. I am proud to announce that everything went well. Only one person got hurt and she didn't have to go to the hospital so I pronounce the party a success.

Darrell and his friend Cory showing off their Tiki tattoos.

Ella's little friend Sarah.
Mickey and Faith fabulous with face paints and temporary tattoos.
Ella showing off her mustache. lol
Darrell's friend "little" Caleb and his mom Bethany
Darrell's chocolate cherry volcano cake.
Darrell blowing out his candles.
Darrell really thought his card from Nathan and Luke was funny.
Darrell opening cards.
Ella handing Darrell another present to open.
Darrell playing with presents. Caleb chilling on the couch.
Partying is hard work. :)
This is what I did shortly afterwards. Throwing a party that seventeen kids attended is hard work. lol

No comments: